EEO FILE – Retain until grant of the next renewal or license agreement
For this Public File Folder the following items are to be maintained:
· Job Titles of all full-time hires;
· Name, address, contact person and phone number of each recruitment source, i.e., schools, broadcaster's associations, professional organizations etc. that have been used to fill each vacancy. These include those organizations entitled to automatic notifications.
· The recruitment source that referred each full-time person hired;
· Total number of persons interviewed for each full-time vacancy;
· Number of persons interviewed referred by each recruitment source;
· A list and description of all outreach initiatives undertaken (job fairs, etc.) undertaken during the past year.
Personal identification of employee applicants, current employees and employee evaluations are not required and should never be placed in this public file folder.(Stations are encouraged to obtain a primer on current <non public file> EEO/FCC requirements that involve initiatives, notifications, recruitment policies and other areas. One excellent such primer is available at www.wcsr.com entitled “EEO Regulations for Broadcasters – A Primer on Current FCC Requirements”)
§ 73.2080 47 CFR Ch. I (10–1–16 Edition)(d) Small station exemption. The provisions of paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section shall not apply to station employment units that have fewer than five full-time employees.
MCPB policy to follow all EEO rules.
(note that MCPB did not need to file for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 because we did not have five full time employees.)